1. Originally, this line read only "silver."
2. This sentence was also deleted: " It was moved, and seconded, and passed nemine contradicente, that the bog-trotter should be guillotined."
3. This sentence originally ended the paragraph: " Resolved and seconded, that a guillotine should be made, and that the bog-trotter should be executed at ten o'clock the next morning."
4. The two paragraphs that follow here were added to this section for 1819.
5. This last phrase was added to the 1819 edition.