Also exhibited in Chicago and Boston.
The plaster is also in the Guggenheim Museum and
was the gift of Mrs. Walt Kuhn.
Provenance: Arthur B. Davies, 1914; Charles J. Liebman;
Arde Bulova, NY, 1955; The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, 1958 (Bulova bequest);
Illeana Bulova-Lindt, New York, 1971; Andrew Crispo, New York, 1981.
Last known collection (1995): Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum;
Gift of Arde Bulova, 1958.