Also exhibited in Chicago and Boston.
Sculpture shown in 1913 believed to be in the Quinn Collection;
last known to be owned by a New York dealer (1963).
Provenance: Arthur B. Davies, 1914; C. W. Kraushaar, New York, 1929;
possibly Jules Furthman, California; Mrs. Barclay Scull, until 1961;
Joseph H. Hirshorn, New York, 1962.
Last known collection (2001): The Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden;
Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966.